Duplicate records with different ips, which is correct?

I just set up cloudclare. When I first signed up I use my Apple ID which would not let me use the password to set up the DNS so I had to create another account now I have duplicate a records my cname records are messed up
And i have no idea how to tell which ip iscorrecr
My site is down with redirects.
Quick help wpuld be appreciated.
My books being published next week so i need to finish my site TODAY!
Thanks
Can anyone help?

Doman authorptgolden .com

We won’t know what your IP addresses are supposed to be, but you can copy them from your old account:

Should it be my server ip?
Old account has server ip, new account has 2 unknown ips

In your DNS settings, use your server IP.

If you do a DNS lookup, and the Cloudflare proxy :orange: is turned on, you will see two (or more) unknown IPs. Those are Magic Cloudflare IPs. Those aren’t what you put in your DNS settings. Just use your server IP.

2 Likes

Thats what i did the ghosts were in the dns
But… now i get the default plesk page
How?
Maybe ill assign a different ip

It’s best to use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview tab for your domain at dash.cloudflare.com. The link is in the lower right corner of that page. Give it five minutes to take effect, then make sure site is working as expected with HTTPS. Only then should you un-pause Cloudflare and double-check your SSL/TLS setting to make sure it’s Full (Strict).

Now im stumped.
I paused Cloudflare, and it took me to the plesk login… which as far as im aware requires a specific port to access

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.