Dubai Players in my Server Getting High Ping

I’ve Middle East Server (Dubai). Recently, I encountered an issue where players in Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Pakistan, and India are experiencing high ping on my server.

I called the host they told me that the problem is with their provider, but I noticed another server that managed to solve the problem using a domain. So I was wondering how that can be done? It’s hard to believe, but yes, there is a server in Dubai that managed to solve the ping issue for all players. Unfortunately, I spoke with them, and they refused to tell me the method, so I came here.

What is best way to fix this issues?

Note that there are Saudi players who solved the problem when they used ExitLag and set their locations to Dubai. However, the issue is that I cannot make everyone use ExitLag just to play on my server.

Hi there,

Can you share more information? As much of the following information as you can share is helpful.
What is expected results & actual results? What did you expect of the ping value and what it is actually?
Can you give screenshots of the ping issue?

Cheers

1 Like

Of course, for example, this person indian gets a ping of 40-60 on the other Dubai server, which as I mentioned to you, was able to solve the problem

But on my server, he got a ping of 200, even though the two servers were in Dubai

And I would also like to add that I am in Dubai and have almost the same network on two servers

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.