Drift app not installing on my website

I installed the Drift app through Cloudflare. It shows in preview mode, but not when I navigate directly to my website. My site is hosted at Clickfunnels. Any ideas?

hmm, that’s very odd. I can easily reproduce this on a couple of sites. Neither hosted on clickfunnels, I suspect it’s time to contact support AT cloudflare DOT com and let them know.

:wave: @eric10,

In your DNS control panel for this host does it say the settings are managed by Clickfunnels? If so, their Cloudflare settings are being used for that host, not yours as part of their configuration.

-OG

Hi Oliver - is this what you’re referring to? I originally registered my domain name at iPower, then directed it to Cloudflare.

In the Cloudflare DNS section do your entries pointing to Click Funnels look like this?

If you hover over the blue Icon you should see it is managed by target.clickfunnels.com and there is no Cloud. That means they are managing the settings for that record. Same thing in their animated .gif here:

Hi Oliver - these are my settings in Cloudflare. Are they pointing to the right places for my Drift App to work?

When you are pointed to another customer on Cloudflare like this, I believe it means they are using SSL for SaaS.

➜ reports dig target.clickfunnels.com +short

Those are Cloudflare IPs, so in that scenario they are managing the host with the :information_source: icon and probably using a bunch of special features of Cloudflare for your site. So I don’t think any settings you change in your account (caching, apps, speed) will have any effect. You might confirm with Cloudflare and Clickfunnel support to be sure.

Hi - this is the message that I received from support - can’t believe this is so difficult to resolve!

When you are pointed to another customer on Cloudflare like this, I believe it means they are using SSL for SaaS.

➜ reports dig target.clickfunnels.com +short

Those are Cloudflare IPs, so in that scenario they are managing the host with the :information_source: icon and probably using a bunch of special features of Cloudflare for your site. So I don’t think any settings you change in your account (caching, apps, speed) will have any effect. You might confirm with Cloudflare and Clickfunnel support to be sure.

Thank you for any insight.

Eric