Download now broken since switching to CloudFlare

Hi,

I’ve got a program that uses an API to retrieve a file using http (always the same URL). I don’t know the entire mechanism behind the API call – I can only call the function they provide with the URL of the desired file. This has worked well for a long time, but when I switched to CloudFlare the download stopped working (no errors on my side, no indication other than that the call to retrieve the file fails.

I’ve checked with my hosting provider, and they don’t see any errors on their side. I also looked at the Firewall tab, and the activity log didn’t show anything that appeared to be relevant to my testing (nothing from my originating IP). As a last-ditch effort, I created a firewall rule that would allow any request with a URI that included that particular path to the file, but that didn’t make any difference.

What can be done to make it work again? Are there any other logs on the CloudFlare side to check?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.