Don't know what should go in a TXT record

I deleted it and added it again. A few minutes later, it succeeded and took effect. Why do I need to modify the nameserver?

When you add a site to Cloudflare you are provided with a set of Cloudflare name servers that you need to point your domain name to. These name servers vary by plan, location, etc.

hi @sandro
Can you try to modify the nameserver directly? Perhaps it is also a solution. I deleted and added again and found that the nameserver needs to be modified, and it was perfectly resolved within a few minutes after the modification. I’m thinking if I don’t delete it and modify the nameserver directly, will the result be successful?

hi @blas
I’m thinking if I don’t delete it and modify the nameserver directly, will the result be successful?

Ok, let’s take a step back here.

I see that you have now moved the zone to the same Cloudflare account used for contacting support.

The zone is now active as a Full Setup.

What would you like to do next? Are you planning on adding the site to a partner platform or keeping it as is?

1 Like

Keep it as it is, I think my problem has been solved. thank you very much!

Excellent :tada:

Glad the issue is now resolved.

We are here to help if you need anything else!

1 Like

Thank you and good luck to everyone! :handshake:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.