Domains registered under wrong CF account - cannot move

Recently regged 4 domains under the wrong CF account.

I know to resolve this, I need to transfer to a 3rd party registrar, then back to the correct CF account. This wouldnt be a problem, except cloudflare adds a 60 day restriction to new domains. - .uk domains do not follow ICANN rules so I should be able to move the domain pretty much instantly, as I can at other registrars.

How can I resolve this? isnt it about time CF added the ability to move domain registrations between accounts?

Is that account different than the one you are using here?

Can you open a Registrar ticket from the account where you purchased the domains and share the ticket number here? You can open a Registrar ticket here, https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/support

Correct

Yes, past time IMO

Yes, its a different account to this one.

I guess I could give it a try. I’ll be honest, my experience of domain related support via tickets has been dreadful to date. The support at that level get easily confused and often completely ignore context

So, I’m more inclined to wait the 60 days out at this point.

Thanks for the reply.

Understood, if you do open a Registrar ticket, please share the number and we’ll flag for our colleagues in Support.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.