Domains not appearing in Registrar interface

Trying to transfer some of my domains to Cloudflare, but none of them are appearing in the Registrar interface.

I managed to transfer one of my domains using the “+Add site” workflow and even it isn’t showing up.

This is what I see, despite having several eligible and non-eligible domains active on my account and even one domain already transferred:

2 Likes

How about trying the “Manage Domain” link in the right column of the Overview tab for that domain?

1 Like

It initially looks promising:

But when I click on Transfer to Cloudflare, it just takes me back to that interface I posted in the OP.

Ah, you’re right. It does just send you to the same place.

If clearing your browser’s cookies/everything/use Incognito mode doesn’t work, nor does a different browser. And a different device/network (that’s everything you can possibly do), open a ticket:

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

2 Likes

Strange - I am having the exact same problem.

1 Like

Tried different brower, incognito mode, and a different Internet connection to no avail.

Ticket submitted. Will report back.

3 Likes

Hi!
Few days ago I transfer one of my domains already setup in cloudflare to it.
Now I want to transfer another domain but the domain list available to transfer is empty
What can I do?

Thanks!

1 Like

Forgot to say that days ago I can sell all my domains available to transfer.

And the domain I am trying to transfer is depositodegolfito.com

Ty

1 Like

There’s another topic covering some issues with the transfer page currently. I’d recommend trying it later or contacting support.

3 Likes

Sorry for the issue, I see the team is aware of the issue and working on it, will keep track of progress and note here.

Update
The team asked that if you are still encountering this issue to let them know billing AT cloudflare DOT com.

5 Likes

Hi and yes same issue. No domains in “already on cloudflare” or in “unable to transfer” tab.

Ty

1 Like

Thank you. I just got a response to my ticket a few minutes ago to let me know that the matter has been escalated to the engineering team, that I’ll be updated in due course, and that my ticket has been placed on hold for now.

Hope you locate and squash the bug soon!

2 Likes

Issue fixed

Ty

2 Likes

Confirmed that the issue seems fixed. Managed to initiate the transfer of my two remaining eligible domains.

Update: Transfers processed. Looks like this issue is resolved.

3 Likes

I’m having the same problem today. Most of my domains show up. 1 of the 3 transfers actually worked.
2 More domains are still missing and I cannot start the transfer.
Any suggestions?

To confirm: if your domains do not show up in either the available for transfer, “Already on Cloudflare”, or unavailable for transfer lists, then you should file a ticket.

You say that most of your domains show up, which suggests you’re experiencing a different problem. I think you might need to start a different topic. Posting a redacted screenshot will also help better illustrate the problem you’re experiencing.