Domains in the pending status

Hello, for domain this we have updated registar, but it is still in pending status. Can you please check why it’s happening? What is needed on cloudflare side or our to finish migration.
We have re checked with “check now” multiple times

The nameservers appear to be correct at your registrar, however the root hint servers for have not yet updated and still return the previous nameserver pair. Until that propagates the zone can’t activate. You may want to open a ticket with your registrar if it has been more than 48 hours since the nameservers were changed.

Hey, thanks for the quick response. Let me contact with them and get back if have any more questions.