Domains Error

Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information of juanmadrid.ml at this time. Please contact Cloudflare Support or try again later. (Code: 1110)

0 Likes

Your epizy nameservers appear unresponsive on that domain.

0 Likes

Thanks for answering, I’m with infinityfre.com, but it also fails, what’s in the email

0 Likes

Have you read that community tips post I linked to on how to fix this error?

0 Likes

Yes, but not found

0 Likes

Can you list what you tried for each step on that tip and the results so we can troubleshoot, please?

0 Likes

I have 2 accounts in infinityfree.con, in one of them, I have the 3 domain occupied, and in that account if I can put cluodflare. But in the other account it puts problem with email

0 Likes

That domain is not pointing to Cloudflare. Did you solve the 1110 error and change your nameservers to point to :logo:?

0 Likes

They are put ls dns

0 Likes

You do now appear to have added Cloudflare nameservers, but you need to remove the epizy ones. Cloudflare nameservers need to be the only 2 there.

0 Likes

Just to follow up on this @elbueno55, now the Cloudflare nameservers are the only 2, your site is functioning correctly through Cloudflare with SSL.

0 Likes

Yes, now it works. Thank you

a greeting

1 Like

closed #13

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes