Domain won’t transfer

I have been trying to get my website active for 67 days now. At first I just pointed it to cloud flare but it would not work so then I was advised to transfer my domain to cloud flare, which I did. Cloud flare says it’s all done but domain still showing as active with old host and still no website. Tickets not being answered. Just being told to post in the community . Not sure how the community is supposed to help with an error in transfer but thought I’d try.

My website is on google, have created Anames and CNames etc in cloud flare but still won’t connect

. Get this message : - We have not been able to verify your authority to this domain. On your domain registrar’s website, locate your Domain Name System (DNS) settings and enter the following two CNAMEs: (Name: www, Destination: ghs.google.com) and (Name: 5zpu5rglflaq, Destination: gv-pc42kzsh2qakmz.dv.googlehosted.com). See Set up a custom domain - Blogger Help for detailed instructions. I have done everything it says

If anyone can help I’d really appreciate it

Thank you :pray:t3:

Make sure you do not have proxying enabled for these records, as they will resolve with Cloudflare IP addresses, and Google will not verify them.

Thank you, that’s super helpful as they are proxies. Do you know how I can change that?

Yes, simply click on each record in Cloudflare and toggle the orange cloud on the right under “Proxy status”