Domain Will Not update

My DNS will not update and DNS has shown for over a week. I can now click Update DNS every hour for two days no success still shows pending.

Whois show its been updated.

Any Suggestions?

Can you share the domain name?

Can you give a screenshot of what you are clicking? Is it the “Check Nameservers” button?

Yes I have done that for over two days now. I wanted a week before trying it now been doing it every so often as it says only once an hour. I have been getting warnings from Cloudflare about updating it at registrar but whois been showing correct violet and brad dns for a week now.

:point_up:

Thanks Fixed

Whois is showing http://www.icann.org/epp#clientUpdateProhibited, and there are no NS records in DNS. Talk to your Registrar (GoDaddy) to get this resolved.

has nothing to do with the issue as all godaddy domains say that when you have them locked to registrar.

Softball.training works just fine transferred that one same time states same thing in whois as this one.

All my domains say same thing all with Cloudflare and all with godaddy.

Only one with issue so far is this one.

% dig ns Princeton.club @ns1.dns.nic.club.

; <<>> DiG 9.10.6 <<>> ns Princeton.club @ns1.dns.nic.club.
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NXDOMAIN, id: 63630

The nxdomain in the DNS response from the nameservers for the .club TLD is the issue. This is often caused where there is a dispute with the registrar. Regardless, the DNS says you have no nameservers, and you need to talk to your Registrar to get that resolved.

ok thanks

All fixed thanks for your advice

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.