Domain Verification (Groove.cm)

I am reaching out regarding an issue I am experiencing with the domain verification process for my website hosted on Groove.cm.

As per Groove.cm’s requirements, I have added two custom domains to my Groove.cm account and followed the prompts to update the nameservers to Cloudflare’s.

However, it has been a full day since I made the necessary changes, and the verification is still pending. I have confirmed that the Cloudflare nameservers are correctly configured as prompted by Groove.cm.

Could you please let me know when I can expect the verification process to be completed? (Do I need to specify the domains in question here?)

I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and look forward to your guidance.

Thank you in advance.

jiheypark looks good. It’s using Dora and Major, which I believe are the correct name servers for Groove.

onlineelite does not look like it has the correct name servers.

This really needs to be worked out between you, Groove, and your registrar(s). Cloudflare has no control over how Groove verifies your domains.

1 Like

Thank you, it’s been sorted.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.