Domain Transfer - In Limbo

Hi,

I have started the transfer to move UK domain from Go-Daddy to Cloudflare, there is no domain lock or privacylock enabled and I have changed the IPS tag to Cloudflare. When I check on GoDaddy it says Transfer in Progress . The domain is

Thealexanders.co.uk

Please can someone advise.

Cheers

D

Hey,

I just did a WHOIS search on the domain and it’s saying the IPS tag is still GoDaddy. If you just started this transfer I wouldn’t worry but if it’s been a couple of days then I would just go back over to GoDaddy and make sure it’s correctly updated the IPS tag over to Cloudflare. It could then take a couple hours for the Cloudflare system to pickup the change.

If in your GoDaddy management it’s saying Cloudflare then make sure it’s been at least a couple days then it’s probably best to reach out to their support.

All the best, hope we can get it working for you

thealexanders.co.uk

Data validation:
        Nominet was able to match the registrant's name and address against a 3rd party data source on 21-Nov-2022

Registrar:
        GoDaddy.com, LLC. [Tag = GODADDY]
        URL: http://uk.godaddy.com

Relevant dates:
        Registered on: 02-Oct-2012
        Expiry date:  02-Oct-2023
        Last updated:  21-Nov-2022

Registration status:
        Registered until expiry date.

Name servers:
        coraline.ns.cloudflare.com
        jobs.ns.cloudflare.com

WHOIS lookup made at 13:07:09 21-Nov-2022

Thanks. I must learn patience. After a long chat with Go Daddy the domain has transferred.

Cheers

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.