I have my domain through domain.com and have changed my NS over to the two provided by cloudflare.
I am able to gray cloud access my CNAME records for subdomains through https (it shows not secure) but I can see the page content.
If I turn on proxied (orange cloud) in DNS, I receive a 522 error and I see no incoming connections from cloudflare.
I ran the diagnostics on cloudflare of one of the CNAME records that I can access via DNS-only. I turned it onto proxied prior to running the test.
- Check nameservers: Looking good!
- Check DNSSEC config: no_dnssec_found
- Check DS record: not_found_ds_record
- Check if connecting to domain com works: Looking good!
- Check if connecting to www domain com works: Looking good!
- No MX record
- Check for redirect loop: request_failed
- HTTPS status: fail
- Redirecting unencrypted HTTP traffic: request_failed
- Check the status of encrypted traffic: Looking good!
- Mixed content: request_failed
- Check site speed (TTFB): request_failed
Any help would be greatly appreciated!