I have changed the nameservers to ones Cloudflare provided, but it’s stuck on:
Domain transfer complete! Your transfer is complete, however Cloudflare may still be ensuring your nameservers are correct. If you see nameserver instructions below, then you can safely ignore them.
It’s been like that for three weeks. What could be the issue?
Don’t wait for an answer, find it fast! Search for
Test Before You Post
Unsure of the issue? Test before posting using the Cloudflare Diagnostic Center: Diagnostic Center | Check SSL and Test Website Security | Cloudflare