Domain stolen

dash-dns

**Without our knowledge {pii redacted} cunningly changed the domain to his name and took over the domain and website as his own. This is knowingly fraudulently stealing our business asset where {pii redacted} was fully paid for his work. Since 1st January 2019 we have not been able to receive or send emails from this domain. Last week the website was shut down. www.batleyolekeko.com
CAN YOU HELP US RECOVER OUR WEBSITE AND DOMAIN

Domain gone

Hi @blackstormengineers, sorry for the issue with your vendor. You can let trust & safety know here, https://www.cloudflare.com/abuse/form. This community cannot see the details of accounts so cannot really assist with the issue. (Short of that, as long as you retain control of the domain name with your registrar you could move the zone to your own account.)

3 Likes

The domain is not under Cloudflare’s control. You need to contact your registrar for that.

2 Likes

the registrar ask me to provide

For Netregistry to fully manage your domain’s active zone, please point your Nameservers to the following:

ns1.netregistry.net
ns2.netregistry.net
ns3.netregistry.net

which ive no passwords and i understand are with cloudflare

my vendor say am i have no authority as they’ve got the fella i contracted as manager and technical support for the website. he is not contactable!? and its been back and forth since december with no luck!

**our business contracted Wilshire to do the IT work and improve our mails and internet requirements.****Without our knowledge Wilshire cunningly changed the domain to his name and took over the domain and website as his own. knowingly he fraudulently steal our business asset where Wilshire was fully paid for his work.****Since 1st January 2019 we have not been able to receive or send emails from this domain. Last week the website was shut down.****This is costing our business CAN YOU LET ME KNOW HOW TO GOT OUR DOMAIN BACK

1 Like

Your registrar (the service you pay to register/renew your domain) is Synergy Wholesale or one of their partners:

Registrar URL: http://synergywholesale.com

You need to log into their website and change the nameservers for your domain away from Cloudflare (or you can set it up on another Cloudflare account). Doing this will bring the domain back under your control.

3 Likes

Registrar: Synergy Wholesale
IANA ID: 1609
Abuse Contact Email:[email protected]
Abuse Contact Phone: +61 3 8399 9483

2 Likes

Netregistry does not appear to be your registrar.

What actually happened? “Took over” can mean a lot. If you still have control over your domain at your registrar’s, nothing was taken over and you can simply set the nameservers to wherever you want, including Cloudflare. If you lost that control though, only your registrar can help and you need to contact them. The forum here is the wrong place I am afraid.

1 Like