Domain showing not registered

My domain name is moynacollege.ac.in which is a registered domain with expiry date 25/05/2023. But whenever i am trying to add the domain in my dashboard it is showing domain name doesn’t exists. My name server points to

kai.ns.cloudflare.com
laura.ns.cloudflare.com

Previously the company which provided the nameserver closed it’s operation due to that there is no DNS record and the previous nameserver was invalid. So i changed the nameserver to Cloudflare’s nameserver. But still showing me domain doesn’t exists. Please tell me what shall i do in this situation.

You cannot use Cloudflare’s nameservers before you are explicitly told which ones to use during the setup process - no guarantees are made to you before this which ones you’ll get, even if you have other sites on Cloudflare already.

Until you are told which ones to use, they will refuse any queries (and since you do not have nameservers answering for your domain, it will report as not registered).

; <<>> DiG 9.18.1-1ubuntu1-Ubuntu <<>> moynacollege.ac.in @kai.ns.cloudflare.com
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: REFUSED, id: 41044

; <<>> DiG 9.18.1-1ubuntu1-Ubuntu <<>> moynacollege.ac.in @laura.ns.cloudflare.com
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: REFUSED, id: 4363

If you have none from your registrar to use, use something like Hurricane Electric’s free authoritative DNS. https://dns.he.net/

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.