I deployed a technical demo on my webpage about a year ago through GitHub pages. I have since removed the deployment on github pages, removed the cname record in the repo, and have removed any DNS records routing the repo to my address. I literally cannot figure out where it is getting the content of the old webpage.
Here are a list of possible fixes that I have tried to no avail:
- Purge cloudflare cache.
- Remove deployment action in GitHub.
- Removed DNS records pointing to GitHub pages.
- Waited 48 hours for these changes to take effect.
One change that happened is that the site is no longer HTTPS, it’s turned into HTTP. I don’t know what changed this.