Domain server disruption - Website down

Community Forum - My site is down and has been for at least 20 days without me noticing. I need some assistance in getting my site back up. My domain is hosted by GoDaddy. My records point to Cloudflare servers. I understand the problem emanates from Cloudflare. My site url is http://bluetiger.health.

That domain is not using Cloudflare name servers. It’s using GoDaddy name servers, but resolves to not only a Google domains IP address, but Cloudflare as well. Something is very wrong with your DNS configuration. I suggest you ask GoDaddy how to correctly set up your DNS.

What are the correct DNS for cloud flare so I can revert back Godaddy and have them corrected?Please advise and thank you.

Cloudflare is not a host. Who set up your website?

Godaddy is attempting to help with getting my site back up. There are conflicting “a” records. I just need the Cloudflare settings so I can get go daddy to make my site operational. It’s been working fine for a year or so.

Cloudflare - Am I going to get any help with this? The name servers for bluetiger.health are pointed to Cloudflare now. Please send my Cloudflare DNS settings so I can update my Godaddy hosting domain service so I can get my site back up today please. Thank you.

Jason Halpern
President

Blue-Tiger-Health-Logo-2.jpg

Main : 702.899.4126
Fax : 702.899.4126

Headquarters : Las Vegas, Nevada

I suggest you change your name servers back to whatever you host wants you to use.

So if I do that I still have incorrect records. Why aren’t you providing my dns settings so I can input them into go daddy?

Because Cloudflare is not your host. Why isn’t GoDaddy providing your DNS settings?

They aren’t the host either, I thought they were. My web developer is going to provide the hosting information so I can get the site working. Thanks for your reply.

Jason Halpern
President

Blue-Tiger-Health-Logo-2.jpg

Main : 702.899.4126
Fax : 702.899.4126

Headquarters : Las Vegas, Nevada

1 Like