Domain Renewal Purchase Fails Silently

I went through the purchasing process on 5 domains that are still active but expired in November. Each time the screen showed the correct price and credit card on file. After 24 hours there are no charges or confirmation emails…

Best to open a Support Ticket ASAP. And then post the ticket # here for more eyeballs.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

I’m blocked from filing a ticket

Due to the current global pandemic crisis, Cloudflare has seen a large increase in Internet traffic through our network, and is experiencing a large increase in customer ticket volume. This has resulted in longer than normal delays in inquiry response. We apologize for this delay and inconvenience. If your question is not urgent or high priority, in lieu of submitting a ticket, please consult our extensive [knowledge base] This is the fastest way for quick assistance with general questions. However, if your request is urgent or high priority, please submit a ticket for support.

Thanks for your understanding and help.

It does say you can still submit a ticket. You can also email from your account’s email address. support AT cloudflare DOT com

Ok I’ll email them, thanks. It says you can file one but doesn’t let you go to the next screen (button faded out).

1 Like