Domain Registration not work for my account

I can not Manage/Transfer/Register Domain in my account. The ‘/registrar/domains/check_access’ return ‘Registrar access forbidden’.
I create three ticket, the support just only repeating ‘We’ve escalated this request onto our Trust and Safety Team for review. Trust and Safety will reach out to you soon, and will help to address your request.’. but no one solved my problem.

This has seriously affected me! Dose anyone help me?

If the support has mentioned that very clearly, the dedicated Trust & Safety team will review the query and get back to you. I’m afraid there’s any ETA for that. Community or support, here won’t be able to assist you in this regard. You may read the approach:

Avoid creating multiple tickets. That’ll just slow down the process of resolving.

1 Like

The first ticket was created three months ago, and no one has been able to solve this problem until now. At the same time, I am not the only one in the community who has this issue, and many posts are also reflecting this situation

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to us and we apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please check the reply on ticket #3024609. Can you please submit the request once more?

Thank you!

The ticket is submit

A Cloudflare Support close the ticket again.