Domain Registration Monthly Billing Frequency

I have 100+ domains I am looking to transfer to cloudflare domain registry.

Can anyone with multiple domains advise about the billing auto renewal process, please?

Firstly, I get the impression that domains auto renewed individually approximately 30 days before expiry.

My question is:

Is there an option for domains in any given month to be auto renewed together under a single invoice, and also 1 month before expiry?

For example If there were 12 domains that renew in April, then all 12 would all renew on March 1s with a single monthly invoice and payment.

I have two reasons for a single monthly charge;
1/ It cuts down book-keeping from 100+ entries to 12 / year
2/ It reduces the chance of my CC being frozen for fraud for multiple transactions.

There doesn’t appear to be any option for monthly billing, I was hoping it might appear once there were multiple domains listed, but…

Thank you for your help.

I have found this info:

That is not an option unless you update to Cloudflare’s enterprise registrar service.

3 Likes

Thank you for your response.

Hi @nextstep, your topic has a solution here.

Let us know what you think of the solution by logging in and give it a :+1: or :-1:.

Solutions help the person that asked the question and anyone else that sees the answer later. Login to tell us what you think of the solution with a :+1: or :-1:.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.