Domain Registered with Cloudflare DNS Settings

I received an mail 5/22 that my domain “The nameservers for ------ no longer point to Cloudflare” my domain has been with Cloudflare since Jan 20, 2021

On the site Overview page I get this message now for some reason and that’s all it shows:
That my domain transfer was complete… again I’ve had it there and working since 1/20/2021 now all of a sudden it broke.

It’s telling me to point my DNS to
NS carl.ns.cloudflare.com
NS lisa.ns.cloudflare.com

On the DNS page I get this error in red:
This zone is in a pending state and contains proxied records. Until the zone is activated, DNS queries to proxied records will expose the origin IP / hostname and traffic cannot be proxied through Cloudflare. For more information refer to Limitations for pending domains.

The site has been stuck like this for 7 days “Pending Nameserver Update”
2022-05-28 10_25_11-

I don’t know what to do to fix this I’ve tried everything I can think of watched videos and read support articles. I don’t know how to make this work. Can any one help point me in the right direction?

Do a Whois lookup for your domain do the nameservers returned match what Cloudflare wants them to be? If not you need to update them with your registrar to point to the name servers specified.

Hi my domain is hosted with Cloudflare not sure to point my domain to the to NS carl.ns… and lisa.ns… when it’s registered with them. If I try to add them to the DNS page I get an error: DNS Validation Error (Code: 1004) Content for NS record is invalid. NS records at the apex must not overwrite assigned nameservers.

This is what my DNS settings look like. I don’t know where else to go to edit DNS settings for a domain registered by them.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.