Domain registered via cloudflare registrar missing nameservers

@domjh fyi: the ticket is being escalated to the Engineering team and is now on hold.

I’m glad it’s getting somewhere, sorry it’s taken so long. I asked someone in the support team yesterday to follow up on it so hopefully that moved it along a bit. It seems that whoever you got originally did not understand the issue which is why you got pushed back here :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

No worries; could happen. Just glad you could help :muscle:t2:
I will let you know when it’s resolved :grinning:

3 Likes

I haven’t had a reply from CF yet, but the domain is now active after 9 days since registering it :grinning:

Fantastic, hopefully you’ll get more info on the ticket but I believe this took a while as the Registrar team has to work with the Registry on this. Glad it’s all sorted.

2 Likes

Yes. Since the new domain was gonna be for my email I have now updated my Cloudflare email as well but now it says cannot access the ticket anymore as my email address is unverified haha… of course no way to verify with zendesk…

Can you email [email protected] and ask them to sync your email with Zendesk? It’s a common thing and can normally be sorted quickly. Let me know the ticket number when you get an autoresponse.

1 Like

Got #2397331 :grinning: :+1:t2:

1 Like

Great, thanks. I’ve escalated that and will probably be sorted on Monday. You should still get email replies from the other ticket.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Customer confirmed in the ticket that issue was solved.

3 Likes