Domain redirection error for DNS

I managed to connect my drajeu.com domain to Systeme from Cloudflare, but the domain can only be searched by actually adding www in front of it. I used to be able to just search drajeu.com before and it’s a lot easier for people to find.

I have tried to redirect it by adding an extra DNS setting that has drajeu.com as the name and the suggested IPv4 address from Systeme, but I keep getting an error that there is already a CNAME with that name and I can’t add it. The people from Systeme had a look and said that they can’t see another CNAME with that name, but I don’t know what to do anymore. Anyone have any ideas? Thank you!

Your browser does contain cache on the URLs, reset this history or try in a private browser.

Your records would look like this
A | drajeu.com | x.x.x.x
CNAME | www | drajeu.com

drajeu.com resolves in DNS to Cloudflare IP addresses.

drajeu.com.		300	IN	A	104.21.33.210
drajeu.com.		300	IN	A	172.67.166.217

It then appears to point to a squarespace website. If that’s not the right location you should adjust the existing CNAME record or set up a page rule to redirect to your www record.

https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/218411427-Understanding-and-configuring-Cloudflare-Page-Rules-Page-Rules-Tutorial-

Unsure why whoever is managing DNS in Cloudflare can’t see the record. Perhaps they could look again.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.