Domain purchased from cloudflare deleted from websites

I purchased a domain today. Updated the DNS to my VPS. My VPS has a feature to connect Cloudflare using an API code so I went through the process of creating an API key and activating it on my hosting account. The second it was active I received the email below. SO after reading the topic it said just to re-add the domain to the websites so I did that but it wants me to update the nameservers. Which given that the domain is purchased through Cloudflare you can’t do that. Need help because I need to launch my clients website asap. (I removed my email from the email below)

Hi,

The zone: “mariaclaudiajanitorialservice.com” in account: on 2023-12-14T01:21:28.601108Z.

If the zone was deleted by mistake, it can be re-added to reinstate existing configuration of the zone. To learn more, read Why was my domain deleted from Cloudflare? [https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/221327488-Why-was-my-domain-deleted-from-Cloudflare-]

Thanks,

The Cloudflare Team

1 Like

Hey there,

I have looked into your account and can confirm the issue - I have created ticket #3064405 where I will continue to follow up on this issue for you.

Thanks again :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I appreciate it!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.