Domain pending after 24 hours

I’m having a problem with my domain name it’s still in pending mode after 24 hours when will it be activated to my website?

What is the domain?

The name of the domain is 3domstar.com it’s been pending now for over 24 hours now is common your is there an issue?

You have not set the 2 Cloudflare nameservers at your registrar, they are set to Godaddy DNS servers…
https://cf.sjr.org.uk/tools/check?08dd9fd4d78c422eb656fc63f77b2996#whois

You need to remove those and instead use the 2 nameservers shown at the bottom of your DNS page here…
https://dash.cloudflare.com/?to=/:account/:zone/dns/records

1 Like

Hi Cloudflare I’m new with all this website domain name thing, I didn’t buy the domain from GoDaddy I bought it from namecheap, so what has GoDaddy got to do with it? Unless namecheap go through GoDaddy? Can talk/write me through the process please as I don’t want to mess this up. Thank you

Sorry, answering too many posts in parallel.

I should have said “You have not set the 2 Cloudflare nameservers at your registrar, they are set to Namecheap DNS servers…”

So you need to edit those nameservers and change them to the 2 allocated Cloudflare nameservers.

Are they the one’s you just sent me? If so please tell me which one is for which destination as there are two I need to get this correct. Thank you.

I need a source URL and a destination URL please let me know which is which. Thank you

I need a source URL and a destination URL please let me know which is which. The nameservers do not have at the bottom of my DNS page they do not have URLs on them. Please help me out I need my website up and running asap. Thank you.

There are no source and destination URLs involved in the step you need to complete.

Hi Cloudflare i have done the nameservers change from namecheap to cloudflare it’s activated now but it’s still not working the website is not showing online. I’ll do a screenshot for you please can you help me.

Did you skip step 2?

2. Review DNS records

…you need to review your records…

You need to refer to the information provided by your webhost and create the necessary records.

I don’t have a clue what I’m looking for I don’t know what names to put where. I have to get records from namecheap to put them in cloudflare record’s what I’m I looking for from namecheap to put into cloudflare if you give me an idea I’ll try to do it. I know nothing about Web building moving domain names I know more than I did I need a bit more guidance to what to look for. Thanks for your patience :pray:t6:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.