Domain not working on mobile devices

My domain works on desktops but not mobile devices. How do I get my domain to work on mobile devices.

My domain works on desktops but not mobile devices. How do I get my domain to work on mobile devices. Attached is a screenshot of the message error.

That’s not a valid URL. You’ve set a redirect somewhere that’s doing this. Did you happen to enable Mobile Direct at the bottom of the Speed → Optimization settings page?

2 Likes

Hello, When I try to go to the “Speed” tab it gives me the following error message:

Allow full site view

How do I do the following so my program will work on mobile devices.

To allow your end users to view the full site on mobile, you’ll need to set the value of the following cookie on the root domain only to 0 (zero) at your origin server:

__cf_mob_redir = 0; domain=.example.com

In this example, replace .example.com with your root domain.

To renew the mobile redirect, delete the cookie, or set it to expire after whatever duration you choose.

I’ve not seen that information regarding full site view on Mobile. Where did you find that?

What the… It shouldn’t be doing that with a status code 200 (which means it’s ok)! Is access to known bots blocked maybe?

Sorry to get back so late. I will check to see if the access to known bots is blocked.

Should the Mobile Redirect be enabled or not? Thanks for your help. Regards.

Make sure Mobile Redirect is off. It doesn’t look like you need a special URL for mobile devices…and mobile is is having problems anyhow.

I turned it off and it is now working but it will not allow me to register for the course and be redirected to the course. When I try to register for the course after I leave the checkout page It gives me an error message of “whoops, something went wrong”.

It might be best to take Cloudflare out of the loop to troubleshoot this. I suggest you use the “Pause Cloudflare on Site” option from the Overview tab for your domain at dash.cloudflare.com. The link is in the lower right corner of that page. Give it five minutes to take effect, then make sure site is working as expected with HTTPS. Only then should you un-pause Cloudflare and double-check your SSL/TLS setting to make sure it’s Full (Strict).

Thanks, will do!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.