Domain not registering

My domain mycashbackshop.online is not getting registered. It says domain is not registered

Did you use the search on the error message?

how to search error message

• Click the search icon
  • Enter the text you want to search for
  • Hit Search

1049 error…

And what did it say?

Not a registered domain

No, the article you found.

Background
A Code: 1049 is returned when trying to add a domain to Cloudflare. When this happens, in your browser you’ll see the message similar to " example.com is not a registered domain (Code: 1049)". The error Code: 1049 means the domain isn’t registered, the domain has no name servers, the domain name servers can’t be resolved, or the domain name servers don’t contain any DNS records and as a result the domain cannot be added to Cloudflare. The error does not mean the zone is banned, simply that it cannot be added at the moment.

Quick Fix Ideas

1. The domain does not return valid name servers. In order to add a domain to Cloudflare, the domain must first be delegated to valid nameservers. Either park the domain using the registrars default nameservers or delegate to a third party DNS provider temporarily. Either action will allow you to add the domain.
  2. Use the following website to test if there are any nameservers resolving for your zone. If you enter your domain name and click on the button, this should show you the nameservers for your domain: Dig web interface .
  3. The domain is not registered. Run a whois command to verify if the domain is valid, $ whois example.com .

This is the article… But what to do next…kindly guide me step by step as i ma a newbie

Excellent, did you follow these steps?

pls help & guide me to delegate to third party dns provider or park the domain

As I said, did you follow these steps?

The steps says to PARK THE DOMAIN or DELEGATE THIRD PARTY DNS…

but how to do that ???

Precisely, the first step is already applicable to your domain, as it does not have any nameservers associated.

nslookup -type=ns mycashbackshop.online a.nic.online
Server:  UnKnown
Address:  194.169.218.54

*** UnKnown can't find mycashbackshop.online: Non-existent domain

Actually, checking Whois, it would appear as if there are nameservers, but they are not announced by the registry. There’s most likely an issue with your domain and you need to clarify this with your registrar. Cloudflare can’t do anything about this.

Keep in mind, your domain needs to be fully functional on HTTPS before you can add your domain to Cloudflare.

Are you using freenom? If so, Their WHOIS is currently broken, It’s on their side.

No its of big rock… anyways just registered another domain with go daddy…lets try it

go daddy is ok, imo namecheap is better

Are you sure?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.