Domain not active now

My problem is, that my account says, my domain isnt active now.
I dont understand that.
I do everything i can do and then i want to intergrate the DNS server names on my webserver.
I ask the support from my webserver company, but they say to me, that the server dont have my domain.
In the moment i dont know what i can do :frowning:
I want to activate my domain, but i dont know how …
Anyone can help me ?
I wait already more than 24 hours, but also my domain isnt activated …
The screenshot is in german, but i hope you understand my problem.

DeNIC says it’s still set to those other name servers. You need to go to your domain registrar and update the WHOIS information for your name servers.

Hello sdayman
Thank you for your answer.
Directly that is not working.
See the Mail i get from the support from my hoster (translate by google translate)

Dear sir …,

the domain is not correctly created on the specified DNS servers. A simple test shows no output - with both DNS servers.

dig + short hotelcelle.de @ henrik.ns.cloudflare.com dig + short hotelcelle.de @ mina.ns.cloudflare.com

If you have any further questions, I am of course happy to help.

Sincerely, / Kind regards

Because that is not working, i can not change the DNS server on the server DNS configuration site …

They won’t resolve at Cloudflare until that domain is active on Cloudflare. If you can’t change the name servers because of this, you’ll have to contact Cloudflare Support to force the Cloudflare name servers to be active.

To contact Cloudflare Customer Support, login & go to https://dash.cloudflare.com/?account=support and select get more help. If you receive an automatic response that does not help you, please reply and indicate you need more help.

p.s. After you open a ticket, be sure to post the ticket number here so they can keep an eye on it.

1 Like

Hey, thank you for that.
I will try to contact the support
Ticket Number is #2016299

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.