Domain names not resolved by some DNS resolvers

Hello,

Sorry I have deleted my initial post by mistake.

Since yesterday, after 3 months of operation, my site is no longer accessible with some of its domain names, registered in Cloudflare, from some dns resolver.

If I use the DNS of my ISP or some other ISPs in Belgium, the addresses are resolved correctly:

nslookup belgiumbattlefield.be 212.71.8.10
Server: dns02.edpnet.net
Address: 212.71.8.10

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: belgiumbattlefield.be
Addresses: 2001:41d0:305:1000::705
          51.75.197.230

But if I use the dns resolver of Cloudflare or google or opendns, I have the following result:

nslookup belgiumbattlefield.be 1.1.1.1
Server: one.one.one.one
Address: 1.1.1.1

*** one.one.one.one can't find belgiumbattlefield.be: Server failed

Pat & Will seem to resolve the domain names correctly:

nslookup belgiumbattlefield.be pat.ns.cloudflare.com
Server: pat.ns.cloudflare.com
Address: 108.162.192.139

Name: belgiumbattlefield.be
Addresses: 2001:41d0:305:1000::705
          51.75.197.230

Do you have any idea where the problem could be coming from?
My problematic domain names are: belgiumbattlefield.be, battlefieldbelgium.be, belgiumbattlefield.eu.

Greetings,

Thank you for asking.

belgiumbattlefield.be

Neither loads for me.

When I do check the DNSSEC, I see there are 3 DS records added, but seems like DNSSEC issue. It seems to me like DNSSEC was enabled before you changed your domain nameservers to Cloudflare.

If you recently changed your domain nameservers, have you checked if the DNSSEC was disabled and any DS records removed at your domain registrar before domain nameservers were changed? :thinking:

Kindly, I’d suggest you to contact and ask your domain registrar ccTLD to disable DNSSEC for your domain and remove any of the existing DS records at their interface.

Nevertheless, you might have to wait up to 48 or 72 hours for proper DNS propagation and to clear the DS/DNSSEC entries for your domain name.

Unfortunately, this is a know “issue”, or rather to say it happens. Before we change domain nameservers, we should make sure we disable the DNSSEC feature and remove any of the existing DS type of DNS records for our domain at our domainr registrar.

And when I also do a lookup for a DNS records, none found because of this issue.

Apparently, when I check other two, or rather to say all 3 of them, the same issue is for all three of them.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.