Domain names and Cpanel

If I buy a domain from Cloudflare will I have access to a cpanel

if you want to access to Cpanel you need hosting service not domain.
buy host or you can get it for free and buy domain from Cloudflare then you can link them by changing nameserver

If I buy cpanel for hosting on namecheap can I transfer it to Cloudflare and then link my domain from Cloudflare to the cpanel

yes you can link it

As already discussed in your previous thread know that stays with your current web host. Do you currently own web hosting?

You do get access to https://dash.cloudflare.com/ to manage your domain names.

No you cannot transfer hosting into Cloudflare it doesn’t work that way you can use Cloudflare’s name servers to host your DNS records but not your website/hosting that will stay with the current web host.

Be aware if you use Cloudflare’s name service to point to web hosting you will be responsible for manually configuring all the records and maintaining them.

Their automated DNS tool may auto discover some of the records but may not discover all. You’ll be responsible for filling in the blanks.

I got you everything is clear now sorry for all this questioning you are very helpful.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.