<domain name> uses an unsupported protocol

ssl

Hi,
I just started using clouldflare on this site, the nameservers switched and the certificate activated quickly, and now when i try to go to the site, I get this:
err
I am fairly new to this, so any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

And under details, there is

In the Cloudflare Crypto tab, the Status: shows “Active Certificate”?

DNS looks good to me, so something’s not right with the certificate setup.

I got
This site can’t provide a secure connection
enproenterprises.com uses an unsupported protocol.
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH
HIDE DETAILS
Unsupported protocol
The client and server don’t support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite.

this errors on my website
Plz resolve it quickly

Can you please provide more information? Did it use to work? Did you just turn on SSL?

As, as above, In the Cloudflare Crypto tab, the Status: shows “Active Certificate”?

It does show active certificate. I just added Cloudflare, and turned on SSL right as I got DNS sorted out.

Solved. I just set my nameservers back and then back to Clouldflare again, and I now can establish a connection. Could it have possibly been my HSTS settings?

Not likely. HSTS is only a mechanism for insisting that a browser use HTTPS. You were already trying to use HTTPS and it wasn’t working. Glad it’s working, though.

Okay, thank you for your help, though.

I need Help I am getting this same Problem

This site can’t provide a secure connection
www.ftdfacts.com uses an unsupported protocol.
ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH

And…what’s the SSL Status in your Cloudflare Crypto page?

Active,
But Now my site is getting something else and I talk my my hosting company they said Website is fine but I am getting this in my Browser website is not loading.

also when I used VPN (UK) It will open but some Images are just not opening

I think all of this because in my Cloudflare DNS Records I have only 2 of them I am not sure because my other sites have lot of these DNS

So, the error 502 means your origin fails to reply. That is outside of Cloudflare’s network.

If it opens somewhere else it may be that it replied so slowly that is thinks it’s doing a timeout.

As for the DNS entries, it isn’t necessary to have tons of those, 2 is the bare minimum for a functioning website on example.com and www.example.com.

Right now, it’s not using Cloudflare and it’s responding pretty quickly.

If you want to troubleshoot, don’t switch back and forth between Cloudflare’s name servers and your own. You can either :grey: your DNS, or Pause Cloudflare from the advanced section of your Overview page.