Domain name transfer

My ticket id: #2242105
Hello, my credit card has been deducted for my izlemedim.com domain name transfer. But my domain name is not visible in the transfer section.
Domain Transfer Cancelled
Error when adding again

Something went wrong
izlemedim.com
Please retry transferring this domain. You have not been charged.

Hi,

Your domain transfer for izlemedim.com has been cancelled, and you have been refunded one domain Credit.

The Cloudflare Registrar team

Hi @mailburakturk,

That email suggests that you have been refunded a credit as the transfer failed and can try again. Is that not the case?

This is not the case. It gives an error when I add the domain name again. He took the last money from my card. Adding it again gives an error.

When you say “Adding it gives an error”, what error is it and where do you see that? Can you post a screenshot?

That video has a lot of PII and also your auth code so I would recommend taking that down ASAP.

As for the issue, it will need to be addressed via your support ticket. Is that still open?

My ticket id: (#2242105
Yes my ticket is still open but no one is responding yet.

I’ll escalate it here as well, but it will probably be after the weekend that the registrar/billing teams are in.

When to add credit for 1 domain

Hello, my credit card has been deducted for my izlemedim.com 1 domain name transfer. But my domain name is not visible in the transfer section.
Domain Transfer Cancelled
Error when adding again

Something went wrong
izlemedim.com 1
Please retry transferring this domain. You have not been charged.

Hi,

Your domain transfer for izlemedim.com 1 has been cancelled, and you have been refunded one domain Credit.

The Cloudflare Registrar team

He took money from me to transfer my domain to cloudflare. Then when I try to cancel and transfer it again, it says you have been given 1 credit and add the domain name again. But when I add the domain name again, it tries to withdraw money from my card. Give my credit or refund.

I have already escalated this. There is nothing else the community can do, please do not open duplicate topics. As I said it will be after the weekend that registrar/billing will be able to look at this.

2 Likes

I live in turkey. Which day is yours there?

It may be around 36 hours before Monday in PST where the billing team is. Your domain should still be working as it is though, right? It’s just that you can’t transfer the registration.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.