Domain mail configuration

Hello, I have bought a domain to create emails through iCloud, but I am not an expert, once I have bought the domain that I have to follow to customize the emails with name?? I’m on the iCloud page following the instructions but there is a point where I don’t know if everything is fine, it still didn’t ask me for the email password but it says that it appears active but I don’t know how to use it. I bought the domain from: adracl.org and I went to iCloud and customized it example: REDACTED but it says that it is already active but in the whole process it didn’t ask me for a password and I tried to send an email from that new email but it does not reach the other recipient. Can someone help me??? Thank you.

1 Like

Please note that Cloudflare is not an email service provider. We do offer email forwarding with Cloudflare email routing: Enable Email Routing · Cloudflare Email Routing docs

However, if you want to set up a an email that you can also send emails from, you will want to work with an email service provider. They will provide you with the necessary DNS records for your email and those records will need to be added to Cloudflare since we are your DNS provider. Manage DNS records · Cloudflare DNS docs

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.