Domain is showing unregistered and domain is also no working. Purchased the domain from Cloudflare

Hello, I have purchased the domain from Cloudflare and I was using it smoothly but then suddenly I got an email from Cloudflare that you must update your billing info I thought it was a fraud mail then I didn’t respond or didn’t did anything and then suddenly my website stops working. Then I got another email I respond and they told me to complete the billing then I complete the billing info. but its been a day and my domain is not working. I don’t know what to do. Cloudflare is showing this domain in my account and dns are ok but no ping nothing working. what should I do.

1 Like

Questions about billing will need to be resolved by the Customer Support team and cannot be resolved on the Community.

Email [email protected]. You’ll probably get a response about the ticket auto closing, post the ticket number and I can get it re-opened.

Did you get this resolved @arshians06? What is the domain in question?

Resolved

5:53 ق.د. پر منگل، 21 جون، 2022 کو cloonan via Cloudflare Community <[email protected]> نے لکھا:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.