Domain is not linked from the registrar yahoosmallbusiness.com

Tied a domain from yahoosmallbusiness.com to cloudflaer about 30 hours and when I switch to the domain it shows that my domain is parked to another hosting not mine
“I already wrote in support of my hosting”

Sorry, without knowing the domain name, there’s nothing we can suggest.

1 Like

cabura.business

I can see that the domain is using Cloudflare, and see the parked page it links to.

I suggest that you use the Overview page here and click “Pause Cloudflare on Site” in the lower right corner and then wait five minutes for it to take effect.

Once that’s done, then you can resolve the hosting issue. Make sure your DNS records here are correct, and that your site runs properly with HTTPS. If that’s resolved, then you can Unpause Cloudflare.

What do you mean by checking the correctness of dns?

did not help

You can’t fix this at Cloudflare. That is why you must Pause Cloudflare. Do not un-pause it until that site works with HTTPS on its own. Right now, you are still using Cloudflare to proxy a broken website.

I stopped cloudflare but the landing page hasn’t changed

It’s still going through Cloudflare. On the DNS page, does it say that your name servers are Dorthy and Leif?

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.