Domain in Redemption 20 days No response from cloudflare support

I am currently facing an issue with two of my expired domains in redemption.

Every time i try to get human support to respond to the ticket, it just gets merged and no human response is received.

How do i get the attention of the support team? It’s as though they think they have responded to the support chat, but i cannot see what they have written.

All i need is for a human to reply the support so the issues with the domain name is resolved.

What plan are you on? Free plans have no support entitlement and are unlikely to get a reply.

I usually get response to all support tickets i raise. Just that for this one, even if i open another one to raise the same renewal issue, a human teram member merges it with the initial ticket but does not give any new response to the issue. So, its like am asking for an update but Cloudflare is typing nothing.

1 Like

Sorry to har about it.
As @KianNH mentioned, I am afraid that this is the flow for Free plan.
Can you please share here the ticket #, thank you.

1 Like

Hello Gloria,

The ticket numbers are #2501620 and #2517991

Regards

@daniel76
Thank you for this info.

I did locate these tickets in our system and I have already replied there.
Your request is now escalated to the Engineering team.

1 Like

Thank you Gloria.
Got another request. Seems like this week is not my favorite Cloudflare week. I have just been deducted twice for payment for a domain name i just tried to purchase. Please look into the error when you get the chance.
An email of the purchase is in my email but the domain is not on my dashboard.

Regards

Hi @daniel76 ,
I have replied in the ticket to all your concerns, thank you.
Please let me know if you need further support.

Thank you.

Hello Gloria,

Thank you. It all got sorted.

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.