Domain has no status, after attempting to transfer in to cloudflare

from icann whois. what is going on?

• Name: abods.tech
  • Internationalized Domain Name: abods.tech
  • Registry Domain ID: D89871742-CNIC
  • Domain Status:
  • Nameservers:jay.ns.cloudflare.comtani.ns.cloudflare.com

Dates

ps i keep getting the " Action still needed on your transfer to Cloudflare Registrar" messaged from cloudflare even tho i have unlocked and submit auth code, this is my second attempt. its been almost a month in limbo space.

Considering the domain is registered until 2029, I assume it cant be transferred at this point, as this would extend it to 2030, which is - presumably - more than the maximum registration period of ten years.

It might be best to contact support for clarification.

Hi sandro, Interesting. That could for sure be it, i forgot about that. It also dissapeard from my register (uniregistry) dashboard as if it had been transfered out.

i am only on PRO plan…how do you actually submit a ticket to cloudflare offical? thx

That domain already is on Cloudflare, right? Just not transferred?

In that case, https://support.cloudflare.com/requests/new

I see Domain Status: ok from whois and pending transfer on your overview tab. If you don’t have an option to approve the transfer at your old registrar, I’d also suspect registrar expiration (he says with a bit of jealously in his voice…I’d love to push my domain renewals down the road a few years!).

I’d like to track this to resolution, can you share your ticket number here @adambrooks32?

haha yes @cloonan having the dates out a bit does help the billing, especially i think i grabbed this one at a good rate before the registry can jack up the price!

ticket: 1744225 I appreciate it

the registrar auth code was vaild and in fact it is still at my old registrar, i even made a new auth after the first transfer in attempt failed and i canceled the attempt with CF and tried again. offical support is on it but this is of course low priority…we have ten years hahah…i was just after the DNSSEC auto config because im a n00b and love cloudflare security peace of mind… cheers

1 Like

@sandro correct

Thank you & I see the ticket and replies and will keep an eye out for progress.