Domain gives error when activate the proxy

Hello,

I used in the past the Shopify platform for my eshop. But I had moved away and now I am using WordPress hosting.
I have set up all the settings for my domain clicktech .gr absolutely right in the Cloudflare account and in my hosting. But when I activate proxy from DNS, the site is not loading and gives me an error.

I have found a forum topic with a similar situation. But this issue was solved from support. The support team is driving me to find solutions through the community, so I am posting the topic.

When the site loading it’s giving this

I hope that the community will give me a solution as soon as possible.

I will be waiting for your reply!

Best Regards
Tasos B.

This is due to the fact that Shopify use Cloudflare for SaaS. Please contact them and ask them to remove any Cloudflare configurations for your domain, specifically SSL for SaaS / Custom Hostnames. They will likely push back but if you get the right person this should be resolved very quickly.

I have contacted them again. But every time I am taking automated answers to find solutions through the community because I am in the free plan.

Is there any other way to find a solution through the community?

Thank you for your fast reply!

Best Regards
Tasos B.

So you’ve spoken with Shopify Support? What did they say?

I speak with them today. They said me that they removed the domain from their systems. They told me to wait for 2-3 hours and if the problems remain to contact them again.
I think they will solve this out!

Best Regards,
Tasos B.

That’s good, if it still doesn’t work and you go back to them, make sure to specifically ask them to remove their Cloudflare Custom Hostname for your domain.

Hello,

Unfortunately, nothing has changed. I send in the Shopify support again to remove their Cloudflare Custom Hostname as you suggest me to do.

Now I am waiting for their reply. I hope for the best as soon as possible.

Best Regards
Tasos B.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.