I pruchased the domain: icoachrealestate dot com from godaddy but they said the domain is now in Cloudflare or something like that but they told me to contact you guys to relase that and make sure I can use it in Godaddy. I am not sure what to do. Could you please help me with this?
The domain is still with your registrar and not Cloudflare, however you set random Cloudflare nameservers which were not assigned to your domain.
Want to get your site back online and use Cloudflare? Follow exactly these steps in this order
- Set your domain back to your host’s nameservers. Contact your host if you need more information.
- Make sure your site loads fine on HTTPS. If it doesn’t, contact your host.
- Add your site to Cloudflare following Get started with Cloudflare · Cloudflare Docs.
- Make sure all DNS entries were properly imported when you added your domain, otherwise clarify it with your host.
If you follow these steps in this order, your site should load fine again.
From what I can tell your host hasn’t configured a proper setup for your domain and there’s a 403 and no valid certificate → so you definitely need to clarify #2 with your host
Thank you very much for your response.
I have two questions:
- How did my domain end up with the nameservers assigned that way? Was it maybe because I used another platform such as Kajabi to design a course there using that domain?
- What would be the steps if I wanted to use the domain in Godaddy? I am not sure if I will do this, but my boss might ask and I would like to know this process.
Thank you very much for your support and my apologies for the inconveniences.
- Whoever controls the domain set those nameservers.
- You need to contact your registrar or your host on that. The steps above are for if you want to use Cloudflare.
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.