Domain from cloudflare to cloudflare

Im trying to transfer it to another Cloudflare account but i cant change Name servers.

Hi @pesach that comes up from time to time on this site and sorry for the trouble. Is Cloudflare the registrar? If so, the only option is to move the domain away from cf registrar to a different registrar service, add it to the new account, and change the nameservers to the two in that account. After the icann hold periods have passed at the new registrar, you can transfer it back to cf registrar from the new account.

1 Like

I wouldn’t need to transfer it if I can at least set a credit card payment per domain instead of per account.
It seems 2 simple features that Cloudflare still can’t get it right.

1 Like

Hi there-

Sorry about that. Like my colleague mentioned, the only way is to move the domain away from cf registrar to a different registrar if you need to transfer domains. This is a feature we are looking to add to Cloudflare.

Regarding the per domain per credit card feature, this is something that is not possible with our current Billing system.

We love feedbacks from our customers and I will pass on the valuable feedback to our team.

Thanks,
Purnima

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.