Domain forward is faulty

Good morning,

We wanted to forward our old domain name shwanjohal.com to our new domain elevationleaders.com. It only works without the [www]. before shawnjohal.com. Please advise what can be done. Our advisor mentioned the following: As for the CNAME, we’ve already added the www record to point to elevationleaders.com (it used to be kajabi, but it has been updated since the original request). That also seems to work because it leads to Cloudflare. That means you might have a misconfiguration with Cloudflare or there is a firewall blocking the redirection. Support said I should ask the community. I hope someone can help me!

Thank you,
Aniela

That domain is not using Cloudflare. It’s using GoDaddy DNS and connections go straight to GoDaddy servers. The good news is that the forwarders are working.

Hi, thank you. The problem is we did a forward to the forward to make it work, but it’s not ideal for security reasons. Just wondering if there is anything I can do on the Cloudflare side?

Not for a domain that’s not on Cloudflare.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.