Domain failing to point to GoDaddy?

I have a company website setup on GoDaddy through their Website and Marketing plan. Our domain, Shamrockeng. com, is purchased through Network Solutions. I have setup a Cloudflare DNS, added the records to point to the IP address shown on GoDaddy, and changed my name servers at Network Solutions to those provided by Cloudflare.

I was able to get Outlook/Exchange forwarding through Cloudflare and our email is working fine (I think), but our website isn’t working now. I just get a DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NX_DOMAIN error. When I check DNS Checker I see the named servers are correct.

You have DNSSEC enabled, which is connected to the old name servers. Turn off DNSSEC at Network Solutions.

https://dnsviz.net/d/shamrockeng.com/dnssec/

Ok, I believe DNSSEC should be disabled now. I will give that a while to update/propagate.

Still seems to be not working.

What error are you seeing?

Still seeing the DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error. I’ve also turned off the Cloudflare proxy while testing and I’ve noticed that I’m still seeing the proxied IP address in the A record and am not seeing the CNAME record.

Ok so I tried it on my phone with my wifi disconnected and it works. My computer and my phone when connected to my ISP don’t work. So I guess it is still just the propagations delay across different servers.