Domain.com is not a registered domain

Hello Community,
I am unable to add “my domain” into Cloudflare, these are the available information
1.) This domain has been registered 40 days ago
2.) Nameserver is update correctly and more than a month
3.) Screenshot by Lightshot

Greetings,

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue while adding your domain names to your Cloudflare account.

Registrar Status: clientTransferProhibited, serverTransferProhibited

There is an issue with your domain name, check below link for more information about your domain status:

You may need to contact your domain registrar → NameCheap for troubleshooting, they should know why the name server change hasn’t propagated.

Before you were trying to add it to Cloudflare, was your Website working over HTTPS connection?

Do you have active and valid nameservers for your domain and does it resolve to the DNS, or rather none?

May I ask have you set your domain nameservers to Cloudflare already? (as for example if you know them while having other domains under the same Cloudflare account) Unfortunately, if that so, you cannot use Cloudflare’s nameservers before you have added the domain name to your Cloudflare account.

Regarding Cloudflare 1049 error, may I suggest you to try looking into below articles to troubleshoot the issue:

Hello, this is actually a brand new domain, and yes, i setup Cloudflare’s nameserver before add the domain in to my Cloudflare account, can you please explain why " *cannot use Cloudflare’s nameservers before you have added the domain name to your Cloudflare account." , i have been added more than hundred of domains, none of the domain is facing this issue. Thank you

Thank you for asking.

This is not the best case scenario as I already mentioned in my above post.

Your domain DNS records should resolve correctly before switching to Cloudflare nameservers (or any other).

Switch them back to Namecheap default nameservers.
Wait for 24 hours.
Then try to re-add your domain to your Cloudflare account → do not set Cloudflare nameservers before you’ve added your domain name to your Cloudflare account, do that later.

Furthermore, kindly ask your domain name registrar Namecheap on a chat to get a support for more information and troubleshooting why your domain name has got the serverTransferProhibited status code as far as there are topics about having the same issue here.

2 Likes

Okay, thank you very much, due to privacy concerns, can you please remove my nameserver and domain from your answer please.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.