Domain closed

Hi, my domain was removed for no reason, nor was I warned. I tried to reconnect it, told me it may take up to 24 h and it‘s been over 32 h and still nothin

What domain?

ruyzaq.store

Your domain was removed because it has additional nameservers assigned at the registrar. In order to remain active on Cloudflare you need to have only your assigned Cloudflare nameserver pair. Any additional nameservers will deactivate your account. You need to remove the nameservers that are in your domain if you wish to use Cloudflare.

Name Server: ASHLEY.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: GRAHAM.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Name Server: NS1.RUYZAQ.STORE
Name Server: NS2.RUYZAQ.STORE

I already have that

|ashley ns Cloudflare com
|graham ns Cloudflare com|
|ns1 ruyzaq store|
|ns2 ruyzaq store|

You need to remove the non-Cloudflare nameservers at @epic.network stated. Until you do the needful the zone will not activate.

1 Like

I had a typo in my previous reply that may have made the meaning a little unclear. I have corrected it.

You must remove the following extra nameservers if you wish to use Cloudflare.

Name Server: NS1.RUYZAQ.STORE
Name Server: NS2.RUYZAQ.STORE

Okay thanks I‘ll try

1 Like

I removed it, doesn‘t work still. Probably takes a bit

Check the assigned nameservers in your Cloudflare dashboard to make sure that they are still ASHLEY.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM and GRAHAM.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM. If they have changed you will need to update the nameservers at your registrar. Otherwise, you should be activated again once Cloudflare scans your whois record and sees the change.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.