Domain cant be found

My domains can’t be added. i always get the “Failed to lookup registrar and hosting information of benjoo.tk at this time. Please contact Cloudflare Support or try again later.” Error.
Domains would be benjoo.tk or lebenjoo.tk . i have these domains for a month now.

That domain is registered under a TLD which is governed by the Freenom registry. Freenom currently experiences issues with their Whois service which prevents such domains from being added to Cloudflare. Freenom needs to fix that on their side. Unfortunately there is no ETA known for that.

It probably is best to register a proper domain instead. They already go for less than $10 a year.

1 Like

so .tk domains will not be working untill freenom fixes the problem on their side? or any domain wich hasn’t the regular country codes like .uk, .eu. Is there any free option to create a domain. Anything other than freenom? sry for all the questions I am new to this

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.