Domain Cannot be Transfered

Yesterday I began the process of transferring our domain (thegatheringocala.com) from Google Domains to Cloudflare. I checked up on it this morning and it says this:

We’re unable to transfer the following domains

Some domains cannot be transferred to Cloudflare Registrar. If you registered, transferred, or modified the contact information on a domain in the last 60 days, we cannot transfer yet. In other cases, we do not yet support the TLD. We’re constantly working to improve that list, though. Check back soon.

thegatheringocala.com

Transfer in progress.

First of all, the title of the message “We’re unable to transfer the following domains” is concerning. Yet it says “Transfer in progress”, which is somewhat confusing. Is this to mean that the Cloudflare system will continue to try to transfer it but has so far not been able to yet? Also, as far as I remember, I have not changed any settings on our domain in the past 60 days except for unlocking it as part of the transfer and just this morning turning off auto renew with Google (shouldn’t affect the domain, but it was going to renew in 4 days which is a major concern for me right now). Is there anything else I need to do, or anything else I need to know?

That domain currently is with Cloudflare, so I assume the transfer was successful. I guess that message was some glitch but you can clarify that with support at https://support.cloudflare.com/requests/new