Domain banned systems.cf

Hello dear,
Please unban this domain i needs to activate it
I entered it more and deleted again because my cookies not cleared .
Please active it
systems.cf

I don’t see a ban on that domain. It was added today, nameservers confirmed, and then deleted by you. This actually happened a few times today based on the audit log. If you attempt to +Add a site from the Home app of the Cloudflare dashboard, do you receive an error? If so, what error & a screen shot would help.

If no error, add the domain, change the nameservers, wait for them to confirm and then visit the site.

This zone is temporarily banned and cannot be added to Cloudflare at this time, please contact Cloudflare Support.

temporarily bans clear on their own in a few hours. It’s the result of too many attempts to add the domain in too short a period of time. Aside from that, there is no ban to clear.

ok, thank you . but did u mean this domain will back and active after hours or days ?>

The ban should clear in a few hours (2 - 3), but you’ll need to manually add it and then after adding it, you’ll need to contact your registrar to change the nameservers. The Audit log shows the domain as added, confirmed and then deleted. This process occurred at least 3 times today, so I anticipate once the temporary ban lifts, changing & confirming nameservers can happen pretty quickly.

OK thank you bro
i’m waiting…
and after a few hours when ban cleared i will add name servers manual.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 31 days. New replies are no longer allowed.