Domain and Nameserver are not working on allamericanbushing.com

Hello,

Our nameserver for our domain www.allamericanbushing.com that’s connected to Cloudflare is not working.

We tried to get in touch with Cloudflare through the support ticket but we received an automated response that they are not able to help us because we are not the account holder. However, we are not able to get in touch with our website hosting company at the moment which may have been the registrant.

We need immediate assistance on this issue as our domain and email server for our business have been completely down for the past few days and it is harming our business.

Can someone please help us and let us know the best course of action to take?

Thank you,

Can you post a screenshot of where Cloudflare assigned these nameservers to your domain or did you just assign some random nameservers from somewhere? The latter would certainly not work.

Here is what I found from: intoDNS: allamericanbushing.com - check DNS server and mail server health

Please see the screenshot below. Is this what you are looking for?

That’s not a Cloudflare screenshot. You need to post the screenshot where Cloudflare told you to assign these nameservers.

You most likely won’t be able to do so and that would mean you assigned random nameservers and that cannot work. You first need to have a working domain and only then you can add it to Cloudflare.

Cloudflare has not told me to assign any nameservers. I am actually not able to get a hold of Cloudflare support team at all due to privacy reasons as shown on the automated email from Cloudflare below.

Our domain and nameservers are completely down and I do not have the knowledge to resolve this issue on my end. What is the best thing to do at this point?

Precisely and that’s why you can’t use that nameserver.

You should change your domain back to your original nameservers and only once everything is working you can add it to Cloudflare and follow the standard setup which will also issue nameservers.

Check out support.cloudflare.com for details.

I am not entirely sure what our original nameservers were. As mentioned, our website hosting company helped us deal with this but we cannot get in contact with their company at all.

If I am able to get the original nameservers back up, how would I add it to Cloudflare exactly when I do not have an account linked to our domain setup?

You need to talk to your hosting company in that case as they need to provide the nameservers and set them. I am afraid this is not a Cloudflare issue at this point.

Once your site is working again you can add it to Cloudflare - should you wish - and follow aforementioned setup.

For now talk to your host and fix the nameservers.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.